No5 Young People
Call No5: 0118 901 5668
Reading, RG1 7UD
Counselling Phone: 0118 901 5668
No5 is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) registered with the Charity Commission (No. 1171313)
No5 Young People’s Mental Health Helpline
How to access the helpline for young people aged 11-25 years:
- Text TALK followed by your first name and postcode to 07786 202430 to request a phone call from one of our trained counsellors.
- The support line will be available between 17:00 and 20:00, Monday – Friday.
- A counsellor will call you back to offer support – our hope will be to respond later the same day, but depending on demand it may be the following day.
- Calls will last up to 30 minutes.
- This service is not counselling, but an opportunity to get support from qualified young people’s counsellors.