Our office is closed for our annual summer closure from Tuesday 20th August, and we will re-open as usual on Tuesday 27th August.
If you need help urgently, you can:
- Call 999 if you are in an emergency and there is a risk to life (your own or another persons’)
- Call the Samaritans on 116 123 for free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Text the YoungMinds Crisis Messenger by texting YM to 85258 for free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Contact the Papyrus Hopeline by calling 08000684141, texting 07786209697 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org between 9am and 10pm Monday to Friday or 2pm to 10pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Call the YoungMinds Parent’s Helpline on 0808 802 5544 between 9:30am and 4pm Monday to Friday. This is free for mobiles and landlines.