Corporate Fundraising and Partnerships
‘No5 have been one of our best Charity Partners… They are extremely proactive and easy to work with… We couldn’t have asked for better!’
– Shoosmiths LLP, Corporate Partner since 2018
Local businesses and other corporate organisations have played a vital role in supporting our work over previous years, and we are so grateful for the support that we have received!
It is really important to us that we work with local people and local businesses as through our work, we are empowering the workforce of the future to be able to reach their full potential by supporting their mental health and wellbeing whilst they are going through a difficult time. Support during these times is essential to the prevention of more serious mental health difficulties in the future.
We have a number of opportunities to support our investment in young people and build a long-term partnership with No5.
Making us your Charity of the Year
By adopting No5 as your organisation’s Charity of the Year, we can work alongside you to raise funds with us over a 12-month period. We will deliver 2 mental health workshops worth £400 to your teams, as well as support your fundraising activities and promote your business. Our Corporate Partners get regular online promotion through our website and social media as well as articles in the local press about their support.
The difference your support will make
£650 would fund a young person to receive a full course of counselling and equip them with lifelong skills to support their mental health. We will acknowledge your support on our social media and your logo will feature on the ‘Supporter’ section of our website for the financial year of your support.
£5,000 would fund one of our alternative and preventative outreach wellbeing programmes. Your logo will feature on the ‘Sponsors’ section of our website for the financial year of your funding, a cheque presentation photo and article will feature in the local press, along with regular social media mentions throughout the project delivery.
£10,000 would strengthen and underpin all our services. We speak with major donors to ensure their money is used in the way they would prefer. We will acknowledge your donation on our social media, on our website, with a cheque presentation photo and article in the local press and report back to you on the difference your money has made.
More Corporate Fundraising ideas
- Sponsor our Annual Gala or donate a raffle or auction prize
- Organise a fundraising event. Whether it is a coffee morning, bake sale, bike ride or dress-down day, every penny goes directly to supporting our work
- Get a team of colleagues together and take part in a sponsored event such as a skydive, the Santa Run, Reading Half Marathon or Reading Dragon Boat Festival
- Have a No5 collection tin in your workplace
- Matched Giving – matching the amount of money an employee raises for us in a sponsored event
- Create and sell a charity calendar
- Set up Payroll Giving for your team
- Join a Business Fives event – a charity orientated company helping you raise money through their events, such as football and golf, up and down the country! They have recently hit half a million pounds raised for several local and national charities.
Want to support No5 and champion young people’s mental health by getting involved and fundraising?
Contact the team - email@example.com or call Carly Newman; Operations and Relationships Manager 07342355425