Corporate Fundraising Tips
- Share our monthly newsletter with your teams to keep them in the loop about what we are doing
- Use your intranet or staff email to let everyone know about your event; what you are doing and why you are doing it
- Get a team together! Whether it’s to organise an event such as a bake sale or to have more people taking part in a sponsored sports event, the bigger the team, the better!
- Set up a JustGiving page to encourage donations
- Ask your employer if they operate a matched giving scheme so that any money you raise is matched by them, or ask whether they could sponsor and promote your event.
- Ask your employer if they have a Payroll Giving scheme
- Let us know if you are holding or taking part in an event and provide us with the details so that we can promote your fundraising efforts on our website and social media, and provide you with leaflets and a collection tin!
The easiest way to get your donation to us is by donate online, or by bank transfer. We are also happy to accept donations by cheque made payable to No5 Young People and addressed to Carly Newman at 101 Oxford Road, Reading, RG1 7UD.
Are you looking for a new charity partner or want more information regarding corporate fundraising and partnerships?
Contact the team at email@example.com or call Carly Newman; Operations and Relationships Manager 07342355425
Want to support No5 and champion young people’s mental health by getting involved and fundraising?
Contact the team - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carly Newman; Operations and Relationships Manager 07342355425